Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What a mess..

On Friday I was rushing trying to get everything done before I left the house. I had gotten the kids ready and was finishing getting myself and my things together. I told Madisen that if she got her room clean before we left she would have earned enough pom poms in her jar to go to McDonald' s for lunch. She quickly went to work putting toys on the shelf and cleaning up. I was in the bathroom finishing up my makeup when she started screaming at Camden. When I went in her room he had been "helping" by pulling everything off the shelf that she had just put away. He was being a menace as usual and hindering the process so I stuck him in his room until we were ready to go. He protested and kicked his door and yelled for awhile and then I could hear him playing with his toys. A little after that it got really quite. I figured it was nap time and he often will pull his blanket out of his crib and fall asleep on the floor so I didn't think twice about the silence. About 20 minutes later we were ready to walk out the door so I went in to grab him and to my surprise he wasn't asleep "Lotion, mom" . He had gotten into his closet and found the Desitin. They say a picture is worth a thousand words so here it is and I will let it speak for itself. Does anyone now how to get Desitin out of clothes and the carpet??

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. My niece rubbed Destin all over Josh's bed. Buy a bottle of Simple Green at the automotive section in Walmart. It is a degreaser.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones